InfoServ

Full Version: BlackHole-1-7-2-dm800se-ramiMAHER #ssl84b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
تحياتي لجهودك النبيله بخدمتنا

اخي بعد ان ركبت الصوره توقفت عند

booting

فهل يجب تحميل البوت قبل الصوره ؟؟

عندي رغبه بوضه الصوره بجهازي

:dm800se sim 210

فارجو المساعده
1- Flash bootloader ssl84b.
2- unplug box then flash image.
3- If Box Stop on boot flash ssl84b.
(05-24-2012, 02:57 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1- Flash bootloader ssl84b.
2- unplug box then flash image.
3- If Box Stop on boot flash ssl84b.
Hi mate ,I have tried to to flash it several times with the IMG above and iam still having the same problem(stuck in boot) does not want to load..
ps.my box is DM800HD se clone with
Newnigma2 v3.3.2-dm800se-ramiMAHER #ssl84b
Repeat 3 steps again and unplug box then plug and make it on stop mode then flash bootloader SSL84b again then unplug and plug box..
(05-24-2012, 11:06 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Repeat 3 steps again and unplug box then plug and make it on stop mode then flash bootloader SSL84b again then unplug and plug box..

Thanks for your prompt response iam gonna try it again and let you know the outcome..
regards
(05-24-2012, 11:22 PM)valentino50 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-24-2012, 11:06 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Repeat 3 steps again and unplug box then plug and make it on stop mode then flash bootloader SSL84b again then unplug and plug box..

Thanks for your prompt response iam gonna try it again and let you know the outcome..
regards

Hi mate I have done exact same procedure as described above again and again unfortunately it didnt resolve the problem..its still in boot mode...The strange thing that happend only with blackhole image and never with any ohters any way i guess i will have to stick with my previous IMAGE....Once again thanks for yor support ..
In this case, perhaps image problem because i seen more replay in some forums says as like as this problem..
yes no chance to install it

i have seen in other forums that the image must be on ssl84a not b

so the tuner will be embty also ..

need some more efforts to solve the problem.