InfoServ

Full Version: NO CA FOUND, DM800, Clone, Sim?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And that is one of the things I left out (Forgot) in the first post. Since I got the box like this from a work friend I have no clue what image it is on it. Since i am not the one who flashed it. He does not no either what has been flashed on it.
So this is something I can't find out.
Ok .. in this case you must be try with some different SSl (bootloader) ferrari or sim1 or sim201..
in attchment i put for you some ssl try it with DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v1.0.9b and use only cable without network...and select write bootloader..

In attch one file after extract you get three SSl
one for sim1
one for sim ferrari
onr for sim201

Try one by one and after flash any one turn off and on you box
But he don't know what sim card he have..and this is problem
(04-18-2012, 04:17 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok .. in this case you must be try with some different SSl (bootloader) ferrari or sim1 or sim201..
in attchment i put for you some ssl try it with DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v1.0.9b and use only cable without network...and select write bootloader..

In attch one file after extract you get three SSl
one for sim1
one for sim ferrari
onr for sim201

Try one by one and after flash any one turn off and on you box

Thank you very much fairbird you are an angel =)
secondstage-dm800-72.nfi did the trick box is booting now =)

that is the image for sim1 right?
I think sim2 or sim201...
so try to flash your box with images 201 here and see what get result
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

If you successful and booting box your sim is sim201
Now the box is in working shape with openpli with Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #70, built 20081211

Thx for all your help.
Pages: 1 2