InfoServ

Full Version: DM800 HD PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Guys!

I have a DM800HD PVR dreambox which stopped working. It had issues with the boot, so what i did is to try to flash it with a new image (via web browser) and what happend next is that it ended with a NO CA FOUND error on the display. I did some more research and figured out that next step would be to try to flash it with Dreamup using Com connection.

I managed to successfully connect the box with the Com cable, and then tried to flash it with the following image: newnigma2-ipk-weekly-dm800-19_01_2018
It got stucked where it says Waiting for OK from the dreambox. I ended up powering off the dreambox as it did not proceed any further on the dreamup.

Now even the com connection is not working. When i turn on the dreambox it presents with the following error:

Sim201 team --> error! *ERRO1: NO CA FOUND.

I have understood that i might also need to install a 2nd stage boatloader, as one on the box might have been old. I remember seeing something 84 on the web browser before i tried to flash and screw it up (if for some reason that number will help identifying the boatloader).

I will appreciate if someone could guide me on how to proceed from here. I do have a sim on my dreambox, but seems like its glued, so i think i am unable to move it (reinsert) if that is required.