InfoServ

Full Version: Cloned DM800HD PVR sim 2.01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seriously need help now.

Have cloned DM800HD PVR, with sim 2.01. Running Enigma2 5.10.

I bought my box on the internet and it came fully functional. It had bootloader #76 installed.

I wanted to update the box, because I had some problems finding new channels and the box was overheating.

I got some different images, including an image flashed and working on a friends box similar to mine.

All my trouble started when I tried to webflash my box with the new bootloader #84a.

After this I got Error! Erro1 NO CA Found.

When I use dreamup via com1 port, just before it gets it’s ip address I can se In the box display it says boot # 84.

When I check the webbrowser it says “ The ??? dreambox bootloader #84”

I tried to flash, via web to get It back to bootloader # 76 but I cant.

Every time I flash the backup image, or any other images, I get the same error upon reboot.

I also tried another program, optiflasher pro E2 v. 1.0.8 by Yassin.

I did the flash by cable, it took about 1½ hour and it said flash successfully at the end and after reboot I get this error.

Dream multimedia -> Error!

So now I don’t get the Error! Erro1 NO CA Found. But just Error!

When the programs gets an ip to the box, and when I check the browser, I found that when I use the dreaup it’s always bootloader 84 and when I used optiflasher it says bootloader # 59

After the last 14 days of searching the internet and flashing all kinds of different images trying all methods out there I need your help. What am I doing wrong?

Now I cant even get bootloader # 76 or #72 to work. Also tried # 82.
Is the problem in the sim card, I mean does it not support bootloader 84?

Why cant I get bootloader #76 to work, and what about my backup image created from the box, when it worked. I made 2 different backup images, one from GP2 flashbackup and one from optiflasher.
(02-14-2012, 01:01 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
You have one good working backup that you flash it before without problems ?

I cant get anything to work at the moment. Not even my backup works.

Usually when i put power on box while holding the on/off button in front i reach a ***STOP***. But now it goes directly to error message.

Could it be a wrong bootloader?
(02-14-2012, 03:05 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Whats benefit of getting backup of an image ?
Any plugin or application for getting backup ?
When want to use my image backup again, So, Should use it like image box ?
I mean the procedure is like to Re-image the box ?
dear friends I have a dreambox 800hd pvr that with (-> error! look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] * erro1 foud in ca), I tried several programs NCF SIM2 v2.5, DreamBox OptiFlasher-Pro-v1.0.9-E2-b with the serial dreamup simcard2.01 and not resolved. I thank the help