InfoServ

Full Version: No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Box details

DM800HD PVR
- Clone
- Sim 2.01
- No ca found after bootloader flash

Tried to update bootloader to dm800-84 and then the box threw the no ca error on reboot. (Pretty sure it was SSL82 previously)

Tried all of the 2.01 repairs and all of them (except ssl82) get to sending flash loader 100% and then do nothing.

Pretty much lost now so any help appreciated.
Hypertrm log

c) 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM800
FIRST STAGE 1.00 {BO23456}

2ND STAGE OK, build #84 (2011-09-02)

0.000 - BCM board setup
{00000126,00000126,00000125,00000124,00000123,00000133}
0.007 - fp init
0.008 - ca init
CA invalid
OLED found!
NO CONFIGURATION DATA PRESENT. STOP.
lcd: * ERR01: NO CA FOUND
1-Are you sure your box is sim2 ?!
2-Please follow solved topics
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-You need to use RS232 cable to fix No Ca Found you can not fix it with lan cable)
(08-09-2015, 01:09 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Gone through those posts and a lot of others trying to find a fix for this. I have ordered a sim card reader/writer to see if I can use that.

(08-09-2015, 01:09 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
*ERR01: NO CA FOUND
Please make it clear ....
Problem message was ("Dream Multimedia -> error!") or (NO CA FOUND)
Because different situation in both error message ?
(08-09-2015, 10:53 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Had some luck.
Figured i may as well dig an old computer out of the attic which happened to have a serial port and xp installed. Same issues again so i made up a fresh RS232 cable just to make sure that wasn't the problem and now thankfully I am getting some life out of it.

Update
All back up and running, seems there was a problem with the cable.

Thanks for the help Fairbird, much appreciated.
Y02
Closed Under Solved