InfoServ

Full Version: DM 800 HD PVR NO CA FOUND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a prejudice advice concerning these after writing the wrong image of a 800 dm of a friend of mine says no ca found on LCD reading in various posts I saw the tools to use it all with this error :
Power ON Device DB [ ESC to Abort ]
Operation Start at : 12:18:30
DM800HD Detected !
Wrong Response Boot !
waiting thank you in advance
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
I think it's a dm 800hd clone Qusta and sim inside :

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Next time attach your files direct on your post..
Anyway ...
You sim is sim1 old sim just accepted old bootloader ssl69 or ssl70 ..
You can not use new images just old old images ..

Googole about old image with bootloader ssl69 or ssl70 and flash it to your box (Don't every try to flash other bootloade or new images for clone or original box ...

Just flash old images with bootlaoder SSl69 or ssl70 ...

Try this image..

P.s:Must be to flash image by using null cable only to fix (no ca found) error not lan cables
(08-06-2015, 08:53 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.s:Must be to flash image by using null cable only to fix (no ca found) error not lan cables
nothing I'm trying to do in a thousand ways I get written or calculating checksums with the check on LAN or files to big with enforcer and dm 800 repair cn tried various versions of dream up from oldest to most new including the one with the patch .
Can you give me a hand does not know anymore what to do , I began to lose hope :-(
Did you try optiflasher ?!
Did you try (Xp win) ?!
Did you used null cable (Rs232) only as instructions here ?!
( 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.)
Did you read Solved Topics before ?!