InfoServ

Full Version: Dm 800 hd pvr link to open pli 4.0 estar image?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've just joined this great forum and was wondering where I could get the open pli 4.0 image for my estar image dm 800 hd pvr box. If anyone knows where to get it from or help me to some links where I can download it from.

Cheers and many thanks look forward to your response.
(07-17-2015, 12:52 PM)dawudbhai Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, I've just joined this great forum and was wondering where I could get the open pli 4.0 image for my estar image dm 800 hd pvr box. If anyone knows where to get it from or help me to some links where I can download it from.

Bump bump anyone????
You can ask about support your box in E-star official site
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hope help you ..
(07-18-2015, 01:01 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hope help you ..

Website is down and I have tried it
Sorry ..
I'm support only Ferrari DM800HD boxes

And one more thing ... E-star DM800 not supported OE2.0 images just old one OE1.6
So you can not run OE2.5 in your box (no images OE2.0 for your box)

The Solution is (Buy new sim)
Estar is RIP, if you want to use OpenPLi 4.0 with your box you will need to upgrade the sim to the Japhar sim, check with google for Japhar sim and you will find all what you search.

TS

(07-17-2015, 12:52 PM)dawudbhai Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, I've just joined this great forum and was wondering where I could get the open pli 4.0 image for my estar image dm 800 hd pvr box. If anyone knows where to get it from or help me to some links where I can download it from.