InfoServ

Full Version: DB 800hdse a8p dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I am fighting since 4 days and no more ideas!

* DB 800hdse sim A8p (clone but used as original with softw and firmw)
* was working fine until I turn power off to plug to new TV(nothing done )
* At starting after "Dream multimedia" logo immediately message "2nd failed" and blue light flashing fastly
* I tried my sim A8p in another box = OK
* Another sim A8P in my box = same "2nd failed"
* mini flashup button has no action
* pressing front power button while powering on = same "2nd failed"
* using original dreamup 1.3.3.11 (and other) with mini usb & lan cables plugged & "recover bad sectors" validated I get the flash loader uploading green bar running and message "Waiting for aknowledge" message.
In box front message "R01: No ca found". Impossible to read one IP adress
*same test with dreamup using TNT Enforcer I have the same thing but "flash" button possible.
I used "flash" button and tried with open pli4.0 original firmware then I get
"calculating checksum" message & in front box panel I get the remote IP adress declared in dream up 192.168.0.22
* by internet explorer I can access dreambox page.
If I press "device information" I have:
- Product name : ???
- Booloader version : 84(2011-09-01)
- Flash size : 64MB
- Production date : N/A
- mID : ?
- Serial number : ?
- Mac Adress : ?
- Printed serial number : ?

* I press "Firmware upgrade" & select .nfi Open pli 4.0 original firmware and press "flash" button after a few minutes I have the transfert bar running until 100%. But when I reboot the box still same "2nd failed" message. by this way I tried also with bootloader original ssl84 transfert without success.

* A friend of mine also tried optiflasher & other softwares without success.

Really disppointed and don't know what to do more. Any idea?
Perhaps hardware eeprom problem? Is jtag possible?
I think s** will fly true the window lol!Y15
Thanks in advance
Try with (XP win) batter ...
And read this solved topics ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Also see this photo ...

If all those topic doesn't help you then maybe you have (Hardware) problem ...
Also try other PSU ...
Thanks for your feedback.
I tried all day most of the solutions from this topics but at this point without success. Always message "2nd failed" just after the dream multimedia logo when I power on. Just I don't understood what you mean by PSU.

Or there is something I can not see or I have hardware problem...
One idea about what can be hardware problem? or about what to check more?

Thanks
PSU = power supply adapter

Have a look this video