InfoServ

Full Version: Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dreambox DM800HD SE, E-star SIM

SSL build #79
E-star dream-up 2.3.3.7 + CP2012 driver
Optiflasher PRO 2.0.0.6 licenced

After flashing my dreambox to OPENPLI 4.0 I forget to update to SSL84.
Dreambox shows NO CA FOUND. I've been working for 6 hours now and still no success. Please help. What did I do until now:

1. From E-star site, I try E-star dream-up 2.3.3.7 + Cp2012 with mini USB cable. Connection OK but after flashing, keeps waiting for reply from DB. Tried several time, no success.

2. Connect mini USB cable and hyperterminal. Menu shows up, I can set IP address and reset DB.

3. Optiflasher Pro 2.0.0.6.
Enter IP address, COM9, LD4, advanced mode 2 (serial connection), select repair [NO CA FOUND].

- USB+LAN mode: DB display: NO CA FOUND. Optiflasher: "ENTER IP shown in ***STOP*** MODE!")
- RS-232/USB mode: I can flash bootloader (don't know if OK but at least no error) and DB display will show "IP192.168.1.77 serial mode". (see attachment).
Now when I try to flash OpenPLI image, after DM800 power down, display shows "NO CA FOUND" again.

I'm totally stuck - please help if you can.

Cheers, David
Try to read Solved topics:

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And here you can find support for E-star Sim also
Thanks Fairbird,

I already looked up every post on Yassinov and tried them all without success. However, some of the posts I could not read because of screenshot pictures not loading in my browsers. Seems to be a web site issue.

Anyway that's the reason why I wrote down in as much detil as I could, what I've done. Maybe I'm overlooking something but neither of the methods work in my case. Any suggestions appreciated

David
Did you used both cable to gather (mini usb cable + lan)?!
Also try other pc (win xp better) see this picture ...
Hi, I opened the box and found out that the SIM was really not E-star as suggested by seller. Actually SIM is A8P. Sorry for the confusion, will start new thread.
(05-23-2015, 06:01 PM)davidb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Box had NO CA FOUND issue.
Flash with original dreamup 1.3.3.9 serial mode (no network)
Driver CP201X V6.5 from Silicon Labs web site.
Image OpenPLI OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20150515
Problem solved!