InfoServ

Full Version: DM800HD pvr clone Sim201 “tuner A Empty”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone nice forum.

I'm having problems with my dm800hd pvr clone sim201, I bought this box used and it came with cable tuner which works just fine scanning for channels and watching them with no freeze.
I wanted to change the cable tuner for a satellite tuner, its a fairly simple operation just plug & play, so I bought "Alps REV M BSBE2-801A" but for some unknown reason the system cannot see the tuner, I have tried 3 different brand new tuners same model all gave same result "Tuner A Empty" I also have flashed the box many times with compatible images and ssl84d still the same problem.
I would appreciate ideas from member.

Many Thanks
abbs
Many visitors to this thread but still no ideas.
Here is what i have tried so far:
*flashed many different dm800 images and tried different ssl files
*gave the box “NO CA” treatment
*cleaned the simcard with rubber
*refreshed the solder on F2 fuse
*installed driver online and manually
Someone said that I should buy another sim but the cable tuner works fine, if you have any ideas let me know and i will try them.
If the simcard is corrupted what is the procedure to clean it?
If sim was corrupted you can buy any sim as you like ...
Sim2 (you can use only sim2 images)
or
Jafhar sim (you can use sim2 image, Ferrari images ans Jafhar images)
or
Original sim (You can use only original images not patched)
I have downloaded some DM_Sim_Tool applications, is there an instructions of how to use this application? Can I attempt to repair the sim while inside the box or do I need a simcard reader?
Of course you need simcad reader ....
Say I have simcard reader how do I attempt to fix it?
Instructions if you have them please.
Does your sim card reader recognized to sim?!
(05-10-2015, 05:11 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Of course you need simcad reader ....

(05-10-2015, 07:29 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Does your sim card reader recognized to sim?!

I don’t have a simcard reader at the moment I will need to wait for delivery, I just wanted to know the procedure of how to go about trying to repair the simcard.
The simcard is recognized by the box so it should not have any problem being recognized by the card reader.
When you recived the sim card reader then I will help you ... (How to fix it)
Also better to buy this sim card reader ...
(Gemplus GPR PCMCIA (BEST SIM 2.01 T2))
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And if you want to supported here you can PM (ToySoft) How to use it
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Because (Sim card reader and DM_sim tools) from (ToySoft)
Pages: 1 2