InfoServ

Full Version: DM800 OLED PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear yassinov a friend of mine has just give me a DM800 HD SIM201 #ssl82 clone box from china and it is working fine but i wish to change the image.
But when i try to POWER ON the box in order for me get the box IP , the oled light is no more working and i could not get box IP.
What can i do to get the IP of the box Thanks.
Maybe problem from:
-image (try to flash new image with bad sectors) by using Rs232 cable not lan
or
-Power supply adapter (Try other one)
THANKS friend yes i have Rs232 cable and can you please give me a link where i can download the good images to flash into the box and which version of dreamup is good to flash the image or any flash tools that you know .
i am waiting for your response thank you.
A lot of images you can find it and download it from this tools
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And you can try this good image ... BlackHole 2.1.5
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Thanks friend the tools require registration key in order for me to flash the image to the box and this can be obtain by donating to the forum.
Your box is clone ..So no need key you can use it without key
Fairbird thank you very much everything went fine but one more thing i have a biss key for m6 and other channels and the biss key look like this 27 06 83 BE 06 03 82 89 , where do i input the keys and which cam i need to use thank.
Use CCcam emu and but key in SoftCam.Key file in /usr/keys path