InfoServ

Full Version: DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys

i have an big problem so my box i tried to flash with newnigma2-dm800-ramiMAHER#84D and it made my box turn out NO CA FOUND

does anybody know an image for DM800HDPVR clone sim 2.10 and know how i can get rid of the no ca found problem? NCF tool is only for sim 2.01 or 2.10 but an SE version :'(

Help please
Thanks
Are you sure your box is Sim2 ?!
And DM800HD not DM800se ?!

Make it clear ...
Its an DM800HD pvr that is whats written in the front and i opened the case to see the sim and i see sim 210
Ok then ...
must be to flash DM800HD patched image for Sim2 only not other images ...

and to fix (No Ca Found) must be to have null modem cables Rs232 not Lan cable ..

Follow this Solved Topics:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
(04-17-2015, 05:49 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and
i tried opening optiflasher but it doesen't want to open i tried 2 computers and they both have KIS disabeled..? and i can connect with dreamup but when i flash i get stuck on box is flashing from its memory....
herlp
I don't know really ...
Try other pc (Win xp better)
The best solution will be get it with optiflasher ...