InfoServ

Full Version: Bootloader problem Dreambox 800 hd se estar sim v3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have problem after switching power off or hard restart box not booting, need reflashing Bootloader (SSL) all good until next reboot or power off, I try different images all the same. Dreambox 800 hd se estar sim v3.0
ANY HELP PLASE Y15
Read
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(11-20-2014, 07:11 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thanks have try almost all but still the same :(
(11-22-2014, 10:33 PM)Pyranha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thanks have try almost all but still the same :(
i had the same problem but solved it by flashing estar_secondstage_dm800_84.nfi then 800_icvs_84_gp3backup.nfi using estar-DreamUP_1_3_3_4.exe

i downloaded the tools from the official estar website. their website seems to be offline again so i uploaded all the tools i downloaded earlier here for you.

I'm in the same boat, can you please repost those tools. Your link seems to be down...