InfoServ

Full Version: Estar 800Se sim V3 blocked at boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my friend give me an Estarbox ES800 HD Se locked. I tried every solution and tool but nothing happen!

I opened cover and checked SIM, it's a Estar V3.

When switch PowerON the lcd display "www.dreamoem.com - logo SIM2 & 4)" blinking continuosly and blue led remain on.

A little difference. if i press button MINIFlash and after power on i see on display for 4-5 seconds, "NO CA Image or 2nd failed" and after logo SIM2 blinking.

With Estar DreamUP 1.3.3.7 i can flash SSL, and can flash every image but even if show that Burn complete and all is ok, the stb is still locked in same position.
The only thing that seem strange to me, if open WebIF, after established connection with DreamUP, and press FLASH button nothing happen, as html page Java problem. I used Mozilla, Chrome and IE too but same.

Now i downloaded OptiFlash.
I can write IMAGE, i can write BOOTLOADER, i can REPAIR NO CA FOUND, but when reboot.. i still have damned logo SIM2&4 blinking.
tried SS82 and SS84 for 800Se. Tried newnigma, dreamelite, nemesis...

I want to try RESET BIOS but when power on stb, the software seem not to connect and no message displayed.

Please.. help me.. i'm going to crazy Y15
more detail attached.
Repair CA work perfectly, but when i WRITE IMAGE, the upload work until 100% but i received INVALID IMAGE.

another attempt.
I used ESTAR_DreamUP_1337.exe
flashed first estar-secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi
without disconnect flashed Estar_OpenBlackHole_ES800se_yassinov.nfi
as you can see in image attached.. all work perfectly..
but oled box still show SIM2&4 blinking logo Y16
remove sim and after one or two hours replace it and try again ...
nothing to do. Y16
same story. removed SIM and power cable for 3 hours, flashed ssl and image perfectly with dreamup.... but stil locked at boot.

have no more idea.
Then ask [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] forum

Maybe hardware issue (not sure)...
I'm thinking same.
Estar BBS have mysql problem. Can't open new POST :(
bonjour a tous moi j ai le meme probleme avec une estarbox 800hd se puisque j en ai plusieurs bien sur mais la on devrais inventer un effaceur de image comme pour la 500 pour pouvoire repartir en mode usine si on veux un formatage de la dream au lieux de reflasher dessus
@papounebricolages
1-Please make new topic
2-Use English language