InfoServ

Full Version: no ca found A8P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have used OptiFlasherPro to fix the "no ca found" now I have a problem. When I press the "do the work" OptiF stops after a while. And it says:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]

DM800HD SEE Detected!

Dreambox Detected A. ..Ok!

Sending Flash Loader ...

Second Stage OK!!

Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface! it

And I get a dialog box that says: "Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused"

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong
have a Sunray dm800se SR4 A8P

When I got it I added into a wrong picture of it and got no direct problem with "bios found" and "no ca fund"

I have had trouble with the key to the Optiflasher Pro but it solved itself, I do not know how:)

But now to my problem ... When I run OptiFlasher so everything looks good at first but then I get up first dialog box (see Figure 1), where do I enter Dm800se ip number and press ok ... when I made it, the next dialog box where it says "Socket Error # 10061 Connetion refused

I would need some support I get mad when I don't understand. Anyone have any ide

I understand that I may not have contact with my DM800se so I have change know network cable and usb cable but nothing helps.;

Along the bottom of OptiFlasher on the right side it says: Status Disconnected
Hello again ... it doesn't seem as if anyone reads but I ask anyway. And I thought that as a VIP someone could answer. As I have described it above, I have problem with my Sunray dm800se sr4 a8p. I never get it to work with Optiflasher but now I have got some way with DreamUp 1.3.3.11. I don't know now if I need to Flash the any botlodder first?

There are botlodder to A8P?

Hope someone sees and is friendly, give me a hint ...:)
You have A8P sim..so your box as like as Genuine box...
Then Flash original bootloader and original images (only) and about optiflasher must be to select LD2 (for Genuine box)
I know A8P is only for the original! But I mixed up two boxes and t flashed wrong and therefore "no ca found".

But when not optiflasher or something helped, I got a tip Farn another forum and it helped me.

I took out the SIM card A8P and inserted a Sim210 and used mini flasch on the back of the box. Since flascade I submit original image to my box. Then I took out Sim2100 and inserting Sim A8P and only then I started on the box ....

Important to know: mini flasch does not work for Simcard A8p, only for Sim210

Close Wimse100
Use offical dreamup from dm site and offical firmware you will find it should work fine.