InfoServ

Full Version: No CA Found (DB800HD Clone- E Star Sim)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening all,

I bought a Clone Dm 800HD last week, when trying to Flash something went wrong and I have the issue No CA Found.

I have downloaded NCF SIM2 v3.0.exe, however when I try to fix, it sends the Flash loader, it says Boot Success & ready for job process, however a box come up cannot process authorisation...

Is there something else I need to do to complete the repair? or am I dong something wrong?

Please help, I am getting Sooooo frustrated now.

Thanks
Regards
Dan

I have just found out that I have an E Star Sim, and I have tried to Flash with 'sim2_ssl84d.nfi'

I guess this is where I have gone wrong??
Follow these topics

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(07-13-2014, 11:46 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I eventually managed to fix using dream-up. Thanks