InfoServ

Full Version: dm800sr4sunray half boot.Blue light blinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi- Would like to know what solutions are available.
I wish to get it repaired and reflash with the same TSimage3-OE2.0 enigma 2 -ramiMaher-tarball.

Thanks in advance for a response.
rgds
Please read this topic first...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And more explain about your problem
GREETINGS.

Problem solved.

SUNRAY people flashed the image which I selected Tsimage 3.o

No problem with the box.
Except how to install TS media 7.3 as th e image loaded does not contain Tsmedia or TS panel ??

Thanks
Send plugin to > /tmp
And in telnet give this command
Code:
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk
GREETINGS,
AS you may possibly be aware of my problem with my Dm 800 Hd SE/Sr4 sunray with installed TSimage 3.0 OE 2.0 Enigma2-Tarball,sim2 ssl84D. After getting conflicting requests on how to mount HDD & USB and e-parted/ etc., I may have damaged that image with uncorrectable errors.

Would you please let me know whether I do have to ""repair "" before
flashing a recent version of Ts image 3.0 (early last week)by ramimaher( enigma2 -OE 2.0).

As I am inexperienced, I do not think I will NOT be able to do it, I do not have confidence in myself.

Would you please let me know whether it would be possible to have a
remote access method of repairing the box prior to flashing the new image. Secondly- to mount the HDD and USB properly to work in
perfect harmony with TS media + iptv (initialization, configuration etc)

When you have some spare time please give my request your consideration and please let me a response.

Best Wishes,
yours respectfully.

(07-05-2014, 12:35 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Send plugin to > /tmp
And in telnet give this command
Code:
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk