InfoServ

Full Version: Dream Elite 3.0 DM800SE-Sunray sr4-ramiMAHER #ssl84b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Perfect image for me.

Don't update to SVN 009.
The DM88hd se will not start anymore.
Thank You
is this image working on qam 256 with the c tuner???
This image for Dreambox Dm800se sim2 only ...not for another boxs
hi,
the above link not working.
i cant download it.
thank you
thank you
Hi,
the above link not working.
i cant download it.
Image was too old ... Why you did not to upgrade your box to OE2.0 new Dream Elite4.0
Hi fairbird
Please indicate where is the download section for Dream Elite 4.0,
enigma 3.2.1 OE 2.0 yassinov sim2 image for dm800 Se/SR4 sunray.
Is the following already included TSpanel, Tsimage, TS multimedia center( no need to install- only to update in case of revision).

Thanks for your response.
best wishes

(05-18-2014, 04:30 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Image was too old ... Why you did not to upgrade your box to OE2.0 new Dream Elite4.0
GREETINGS
Thanks fairbird,
(1) will search for a more recent image version of TS 3.0 or OOZOON

(2)Can I use The Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 (16GB) Flash Drive on my Dm 800 Se/Sr4 sunray to expand ( plugin and addons) memory storage?
I want to have the assurance before attempting any trial.
I do have an ordinary Kingston 16GB Data Traveller 101 (usb 2.)

Which one would be faster and and accepted by usb port of my dm sunray ?(sandisk 3.0 or Kingston2.0 )

Thanks for your advice.

Best Wishes.

(07-09-2014, 05:34 AM)kwabh115 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi fairbird
Please indicate where is the download section for Dream Elite 4.0,
enigma 3.2.1 OE 2.0 yassinov sim2 image for dm800 Se/SR4 sunray.
Is the following already included TSpanel, Tsimage, TS multimedia center( no need to install- only to update in case of revision).

Thanks for your response.
best wishes

(05-18-2014, 04:30 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Image was too old ... Why you did not to upgrade your box to OE2.0 new Dream Elite4.0
Pages: 1 2