InfoServ

Full Version: how to update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How I can update my image in my estar 800hd se? Please help me!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Ok
Its my mistake I wont know how to update my box. Beacose when I update box from menu allways after restart is not working. How I can do this update, there is any another way?
If you means >>> Update image with online update....Then the answer is (You can not update CLONE BOX)
Online update just for Genuine boxes only ...Only you can do to Flash new patched image...
Ok thanks!!!
I heave some problems with my box. Everyday my box hangs and show black picture. Then I have to switch off and turn on then is ok. Its hapends cuple times in day, and freeze chanels but then is back to normal in 10 sec. This is problem with sowftware or with my box, I try lots of images but maybe you have some witch is cheked.
Try to flash new image with (Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

If issue still, then try another (PSU) power supply adapter...
ok i check your link but pictures are not opening. I try myself but i dont know if i do corect. First i click fix bad sectors recovery and then i click write image and i click do job then it flash my box it is corect? If I have to buy new power adaptor wich is the best?
I heave question about PSU it have to be this same like old one (estarbox) or i can buy any model (dreambox, newdvb, etc.)?
Any model you can use it ....
Best one is 12V > 3A
hi i change psu and its not help. and what i can do now?
Pages: 1 2