InfoServ

Full Version: dm800se a8p error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everybody, this is my first post , I have dm800se a8p sim card, when i wont to flash a new image I get this error:

08:00:20 box type: DM800SE
08:00:35 Calculating checksum...
08:00:38 Got wrong response from box: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/plain
Server: secondstage/84
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: close

lcd: *** SERIAL MODE ***
entering serial loop... '

I try almost everything al dream up, nothing to do , some body have some idea before i send my box back to China,
thanks
vmilano2
1-You must to connect mini usb+lan cable to gather with dreambox
2-try to flash new image by using dreamup or optiflasher with loader LD2 (but you need make donation to get pro key for optiflasher)
(04-06-2014, 04:00 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1-You must to connect mini usb+lan cable to gather with dreambox
2-try to flash new image by using dreamup or optiflasher with loader LD2 (but you need make donation to get pro key for optiflasher)

08:00:20 box type: DM800SE
08:00:35 Calculating checksum...
08:00:38 Got wrong response from box: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/plain
Server: secondstage/84
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: close

lcd: *** SERIAL MODE ***
entering serial loop... '
Hi fairbird, her I'm , I have the some problem again, now my DM800SE a8p, it don't want to booth it give the some error, I try with all dreamup , and now with optiflasher 209 activated. How can I resolve this nightmare.
regards
vmilano2
Read here about optiflasher (How to ?!) >>
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

use ( 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method

Also have a look this video ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

and see this photo ..
(08-01-2015, 07:16 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

use ( 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method

and see this photo ..

I o
do as you say and I had always the some result , it stop after download the image it don't flash ....
Don't use that option .. Just flash image directly from pc ... As I advised you ..
Thanks I resolved using web browser,
best regard
vmilano2