InfoServ

Full Version: SUNRAY 4 SR4 A8P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unofrtunanly, after being upload a new firmware on my SUNRAY 4 SR4 A8P , i went into R01: NO CA FOUND

I've attempted with more of an utilities:

SUNRAY flashup: did non work at all

NCF SIM v3.0: partially solved the problem. the SUNRAY display show
192.169.1.77 *** serial setup *** . tried to upload a working firmware but did not REBOOT (as i do press REBOOT button on the pc)

looks like my final chance is Dream Optiflasher 2.0.0.6. i guess i need the registered version (i've made the donation).
Mini usb and null cable on ethernet port are ready to be used.

Some1 could help Y04

br

albert
Your sim is (A8P) then must be only flash original images not patched images...
See here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.s:Should be you have both cables to work to gather (mini usb + lan)
ok then,
i'll try the way you've suggested.
quick question: in your opinion what is the most suitable firmware ready today for the SUNRAY 4 SR4 A8P [may you link it to me if you likes one ? ]
I don't know really, The question of images back to the same person with any image relaxes...
Try OpenPli4.0 if your box 800se