InfoServ

Full Version: DM800 HD PVR clone sim 2.01 NCF repair fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, It would be really nice if you could help me with this:
my pli image was unstable and then I accidentally flashed my clone dm800 with latest original image, then I see the following:
Deam Multimedia -->error! look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] *ERR01: NO CA FOUND

Also both yellow and green lights of Ethernet are on even though nothing is connected to it.
prior to all of this I had flashed sim201 team84b last year without any problem.

now the problem is when I use NCF repair tool V3 or Optiflash, it says DM800HD detected, but then "sending flash loader..." doesn't progress. I tried so many times and no luck. I am using RS cable and port com2, just the same way it had worked last year. I am very disappointed now, and obviously I am not an expert, so please help me with this!!!
here you can find all images for your sim
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And read those topic to fix your box...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and

P.s:Must be you have Rs232 cable to fix your box not Lan cable
thanks a lot fairbird... I tried everything but I couldn't fix... but I used another PC with windows 7 and rs323 to usb cable with some patched dreamup and it somehow worked. then I flashed blackhole image, and all appeared fine, but the light on the box front panel is dim and fading, and the box gets really hot too, I wonder could this be a power issue or is it some kind of hardware/software issue? Y10
If box come very hot then hardware problem need technician...If you fix no ca found and box work again then should be close this topic under solved ...