InfoServ

Full Version: HD channels not visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a model estarbox ES800hdse 2 edition.

I loaded the image Estar_OpenBlackHole_ES800se_yassinov.

Everything is working fine but I am not able to see the HD channels. I have a regulat SKY card.

Is it a trivial problem?

Thank you

PippazzoY10
Is it package in your card continent HD channels? Must be to know with or without?
(01-01-2014, 10:28 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it package in your card continent HD channels? Must be to know with or without?

Yes, of course.

I am regurlarly watching HD channel with the HD original receiver form SKY.
Bu also with my previous altenative receiver Jepssen HD PVR2 I was able to watch (and to register) HD SKY channels.
Then Try to upload new Favorite channels list or flash new image...
(01-01-2014, 06:58 PM)pippazzo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
There is a picture of the capacitor.
Of course there might be something else going on for you. But it does not take long time to open the box and check this.
Goog luck.
Hi I have a dreambox 800 hd pvr Sim 2.0.1.. I have a problem TV channels not found I installed some pictures , works perfectly but TV channels not working. These are images that go not catch TV channels:
GP3-dm800-2013-ramiMAHER.nfi
openatv-4.1-dm800-20140524.nfi
BlackHole-Sim-201-MODLONAS-dm800-13022012.nfi
Tuner is good go.
This image comes channels but it's old and not working usb port: gemini2-510-dm800-20100721145005.nfi
I understand that is the RAM memory
how do I remove memory RAM.
Thank you if you can help me: