InfoServ

Full Version: error! look at www.dm7020.com *ERR01: NO CA FOUND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a DM800HD PVR-estar sim3 , installs like an image and have installed an image ferrari ssl88f-merlin and finally we came diplay error! look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] * ERR01: NO CA FOUND, I tried it and nothing optiflasher pro, who can help me please
Why you flash Ferrari image, it is not for your sim...you can flash only estar sim image...

Anyway ...
from this link Follow (Repair [No Ca Found]) and flash correct bootloader for your sim
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

or follow this tutorial
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
I've 800HD PVR sim3 estar as I can because we optiflasher SSL offload is only dm800se and do all the steps according to the announcement of 1 to 5 I click the job and writes down DM800 detected and Boot Wrong Response
Are you sure you sim is estar? Did you follow second link ( EstarBox ES800-se Repair NO CA FOUND / Recovery)
If you can remove sim clean it from any dust and replace it again and make sure in correct area then try again to fix it ... also make two photos from both side of sim and upload it here we want to see it ...