InfoServ

Full Version: Dream box 800 hd se, not borring and no ca error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

My dreambox was working fine until today, but unfortunately i updated its firmware (i think engima 2 or something like that) using its own update function, though after update it prompted me to re-boot and after re-boot, dream box not booting into while it struck at half way then blinking light likes.

After various searching on net i could find its ip address and got latest image from dreambox website. I flashed it using web browser, after successful upate system prompted to reboot. after reboot the new error showing no ca found.

I couldn't connect dreambox to pc again. Again aftr looking on internet i used to get into *** stop*** mode by pressing small flash button (on the back of dream box) and power button while it is connecting to power. I again could connect dreambox with pc thru webbrowser and flashed with another image like sunray image, though the same problem again like no can error and system not booting

what should i do

can someone please advise
Please have a look this topic...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]