InfoServ

Full Version: Dream Multimedia Error (other cas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mr. FairBird
I have a DREAMBOX 800HD PVR Clone which had worked with an image SSL 84B. For three days, I have another problem of "MULTI-MEDIA DREAM ERROR! ". With utility DREAM BOX OPTIFLASHER PRO V2.0.0.3, I repared successfully the SIM and I installed an image Second stage 84B. But after the installation successfully, if I start again, it show the same thing "DreamBox Multimedia error". I still tested with DREAM BOX OPTIFLASHER PRO V2.0.0. 6, the new one, but it is the same error. Please help me.
"MULTI-MEDIA DREAM ERROR" Message mean (Sim card problem) not software ...
1-Maybe sim card corrupted.
2-Maybe sim card not on correct place.

So Try to remove sim card clean it from dust if you see it then replace it again...and press to sim and hold pressing to sim do not leave it and in same time turn power on to box .... If boot it is ok, If not then your sim corrupted you need to check it on another box to make sure corrupted or not...

If corrupted som you need to buy new one or try with card reader with DM_Sim 0.7 tools to fix it...

*From attach you can download tools
*From this site you can buy card reader (Gemplus GPR PCMCIA)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Morning Mr Fairbird,
Like you told yesterday I tried :
1st : I putted the sim card to another DM. I work fine
2nd : I cleaned the sim card et the slot. I putted insite the slot and the same time I pressed it and connect the power. No match and the same error "DREAM MULTIMEDI ERROR"
3rd : I putted the other sim card. Again the same error.

Maybe something wrong Inside the DM ?
1-Put sim card in box
2-use optiflasher and flash new image by using (Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
If same issue you got it, then take box to technician...