InfoServ

Full Version: no ca found (DM800 - Sim1 T1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

i have dmhd800pvr

after having no ca found repair which image to installe in my box I try many image but i recive this message:sim2xx found

thanks for your help
how to know the SIM model

my dream: dm hd pvr

thanks

After reparing no ca found with DM800-SIM ferrari ssl88F

WHICH IMAGE TO INSTALLE AFTER
Did you solved or not? Box work again?
not solved

the problem is that I do not know what the brand is sim sim2 or ferrari sim1 I remove the sim there is nothing written on the back so how flashes
But here photos to both sides to sim ...
after several attempts I flashed my dm with this image: release_1_0_dm800_20080501

when I "turn my dm appears boot58 #

this picture is very old and I want to change

thank you for your help
Where are the Photos for Sim? to Give you Advice ...
i will post photos of sim this night
[Image: photo1qi.jpg]

[Image: photo2bvn.jpg]

[Image: photo3fiv.jpg]
You Sim is (Sim1 T1) old Ferrari sim.. you can use only old bootloader up to ssl70 not more..
...So you can upgrade your sim to Ferrari sim and use new image new bootloader by using Card reader (GCR2 USB) here you can buy it from this site
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And use DM_Sim7.0 tools (this method 100% Guaranty), another way you can upgrade it by some image from Ferrari Team (but not Guaranty maybe you sim defect as like my sim1 and then you need card reader to fix it again) it is up to you...

No to fix No Ca Found from here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
1-Follow link
2-Select LD1 (For sim1)
3-Select DM-Sim1-ssl70

If not fix it then try (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method
1-Follow link
2-Select LD1 (For sim1)
3-select Write bo0tloader
4-Flash bootloader SSl69 (From attach download and extract file to get SSl69.nfi)

Please let us know if you fix it to close thread...
Pages: 1 2