InfoServ

Full Version: no ca found by 2nd stage loader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried to flash DM800 by dreamup, and got this message on dreamup screen, although the lcd of dm800 displayed ip number, how can this be fixed? or does it need to be fixed??
ALSO what are ssl nfi files u got from 1 to 13?? i thought nfi statrts around 69 to 84b for sim??
What is your sim? this is important to know?
(03-29-2013, 07:23 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What is your sim? this is important to know?

it is sim2.10,
when i used optiflasher i got this result:

Connection Ok!
============================================================
Dreambox Found in Tv Mode
dm800
Detected!
Smart Check: SIM201-SSL-84a Detected!
============================================================

Does this mean second stage is missing???
This means you have on your box bootloader SSl84a ...So try to use optiflasher to flash any image you want see here how to use use it..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Can I just reflash bh 1.7.0 using the firefox, as there is ip address on lcd?, and Just ignore the dreamup message about "no ca Found by 2nd stage loader"???
Flash any image any bootloader, but should by compatible with your sim not other ..
Closed...Not Followed