InfoServ

Full Version: Dm 800 clone cannot be flash with dreamup all verision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all , I been on this game for many years ,on the end we still learn , I flash many boxis ,but the prob is , some body crash the box , they call me to fix , the box can make a boot , but doesn't show nothing on tv when the make boot , the box have been dammit but never see before this prob , I try with all dreamup .no one recognise the dreambox , how do with flash on this situation this prob , so or do we buy a new sim , or have other methods I don't know , anyway ,I never ever this this prob before , I upload the picture here ,when the box make boot and nothing show on tv , but show on OLED,this message(>Ok do nothing .2 Ok and don't ask again.)this is message display on this picture I upload here , I wait for people knows more better and me on this game, please if any body know to help ,that must bee great , thanx

, regards Nick
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Hi , is DM 800 2.1 clone ,the box cannot get flashing with dreamup , any method how can bring at live .

regards Nick
So read this topic and Follow "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" and flash new image..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
1-select com (If doesn't connect try to change Baudrate between 57600 & 115200)
2-select Loader [LD1] For sim2

P.s: choose correct image with include bootloader for your sim..
Hi @fairbird, thanx mate but cannot detected the box , I try many time's with out Ethernet lan & with lan , cannot detected,

regards Nick
So...
-Try with another pc
-Try with another cable
Closed...Not Followed