InfoServ

Full Version: OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Video Tutorials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks
Where do I download this from?
I have made a donation
(09-04-2012, 05:30 PM)mad-frank Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and if you have made donated and followed the instruction for donation then wait Yassinov to confirm it and send key for pro..
which password i must put for connect dreambox, in the first video?
drem ip: ok
login : root
password : ???? (i don't put anything)

when i click on "connect" i read in the screen : Socket Error # 10060

thank you for the help!
@limapedane
The default password is "dreambox" for all boxs and images....
hi all hi yassinov,
i have a big problem i am a newbi a noob and i get my dreambox DM800 Hd se by a kurdish guy. first was all rigth whit mit my box, i saw all channels what i wannt to see then one channel by channel get lost and i become a black screen to see. so i try to make a reboot by turning off the power button on the back side of the box. now the booting process get stuck all the time and i get desperated. then i wannt boot my box whit the browser on pc. i pusht the select button ca 15 sec. and turn the power button on and i become my id add. on the box screen (stop mode) then i gave the id in the browser url and tryed to uprade my box whit this version (release-dm800se-3.2.4.nfi) after installing 100% comes an booting button on my computr screen and i also pusht thet button. my box gona booting but it takes to many time so i canceled the process. now i cant flashing anymore and i get no ip adress any more even i pusht the power button together whit the select button and all the time is r01: no ca found???? i used sunray flash up and dream up programms but nothing works still the same problem and when i use the optiflasher v1.9 i dont know my ip????
please help me and sorry for my bad english :-)
@sikiswilly
please make new topic on this section
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
This topic for Optiflasher tutorials ..