InfoServ

Full Version: No Ca Found (800se-sim2.10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i damage my sim card holder so put a new card holder on but i think i have damaged the motherboard and get no ca found was wondering if there a way round the sim card my box is dreambox 800se d6 with wifi clone thank you
Read this Topic ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
hi my box is a dreambox800se 2.10 d6 with wifi clone think it is a motherboard that is the problem as it was the sim card holder that was damaged when tryed to replace it thank you
Try to
-See this topic and follow (Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan) method and select loader (LD1 for sim2)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-select repair no ca found and choose (DM800se-sim2.10-ss84b)
-click do job
Now
-open box cover
-press and hold on sim (don't remove your finger)
-Turn power on to box

after finish repair unplug and plug box and also press and hold on sim ... then see the result
tryed that mate but still the same it is the motherboard has been damaged in the sim card area so need a new motherboard or new box or a way you can get by the sim card thank you for your help
Try your sim on another box and also try another sim on your box to make sure ...
And please tell use to closed thread if you solved or gave up
please close