InfoServ

Full Version: DVB800 sim 201 #59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please can someone help.I have a dvb800 hd pvr. I have the no ca found.I am probably doing everything backwards.I have tried using the repair tool with #84b which i put on the box.I used a clone image which said ssl#84b aswell.I keep getting an error when using the repair tool it looks like it will work but fails.I get the ip on the front of the box but it will not let me flash an image when i use my web browser via firmware.It lets me load the file but wont flash.I also tried flashing with the patched dreamup.I get the bootloader upload via dream up then keeping plugged in i use the image after which has the same number.I have been on this for 4 days and 4 nights.I have been told i can use original dreambox 800 images then i have been told i have to use a patched image.Im really desperate for help please.I just need to know what image bootloader and a dummies guide step by step.Thankyou in advance.
Dajb...
Most be read this before make topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
anyway..
Go to this topic..If you box clone sim2 do this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Use " 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan" method then select Repair [No Ca Found] and choose DM800-Sim2.01-SSl84b ...