InfoServ

Full Version: Optiflash extraction with SSL-BT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
have downloaded latest version of optiflash and extracted it to a folder DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.3 I have also downloaded the SSL-BT.rar file.
Do I extract that file to the same folder??? DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.3
And then run Optiflash? i have done this but says that SSL-BT does not exist.
Please any help would be fantastic, i`ve flshed my genuine dream box with a sim201 image and i`m getting a no ca message.

Cheers Nacla

Please ignore post all sorted
1-you should extract only SSL-BT.rar and will you get "SSL-BT" folder put this folder inside that any folder with optiflasher software...as picture shown
[attachment=314]
2-To fix your box use optiflasher and make this setps:
*For Genuine box must be use LD2 and this option only with pro version not free version for optiflsher.
*Flash original bootloader by using optiflasher and "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
*unplug box and plug it again if booting again then try to flash new original image by "Flashing by Network lan only"
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Your problem is "No Ca Found" so thread moved to NO CA FOUN section..