InfoServ

Full Version: Dreambox 500HD no ca found (Sim Ferrari)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I want to try it, but I can't found on the net that old image. :(
Soory i can not also find it ... you need image with old bootloader or at least old bootloader
The ssl80 bootloader only tryed yet. Same happend like before done the repair (no ca found): green led go off in front of the box and the flasher can't do the job. :(
please can you tell my your steps one by one...and show me picture from optiflasher about your issue..
Hi!

I made a video from it. I hope it will be help: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank You!
You must to put both cables Lan cable and mini usb cable.. must be work to gather...
No I tryed it before. Result is the same. Anyway if I use advanced2 mode, why use lan cable?
for Dm800se and 500HD must use Lan cable with mini usb cable not as a Dm800 just enough null modem cable ...
Hi!

Oh my god. I found what was the problem. My seller sent the box wit ferrari sim!!!!! :( Yesterday removed the box cover and saw the red sim. Spent a lot of time and your time too. :(
Now the box is working like a charm with ssl87F newnigma 3.3.2, only with the usb memory stick isn't working. Not recognized it.

Sorry, thank your help!
Closed Under solved...
Pages: 1 2