InfoServ

Full Version: NO CA FOUND ERROR (Dm800 Sim2.10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I bought a new clone Dreambox

Model :DM800HD PVR
Clone
SIM: 2.10
err#01 go to [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] NO CA FOUND

The green and yellow lights at the LAN port is up. Front power red LED if off. OLED is on with the error message.

This happens after I flashed the OPENPli image. From the threads here, there might be problem with the SIM card, how to resolve this. Any reply/assistance much appreciated.
Are you sure your sim is 2.10..
I don't think so, i think your sim is 2.01 not 2.10.. Sim2.10 for DM800se
Ok ...
1-Download this SSl84b from this link..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
2-See here how to flash and use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method by optiflasher. [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-Use optiflasher and flash SSl84b.
4-unplug your box and plug it and see if booting fine.
5-If booting fine it is ok, if not try to flash this image then unplug and plug box. [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Let us know to solve or not...
(08-17-2012, 05:25 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
2-See here how to flash and use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method by optiflasher. [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-Use optiflasher and flash SSl84b.
4-unplug your box and plug it and see if booting fine.
5-If booting fine it is ok, if not try to flash this image then unplug and plug box. [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Let us know to solve or not...

Hi, thanks for your reply and suggestions. I found out that the null modem cable I bought maybe the culprit. What I did was I made my own RS232 cable as per :

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Now, the NCF is able to detect my box and I flashed the bootloader based SIM2.01 instead of SIM2.10 for DM800SE. I wonder why the manufacturer labelled the SIM card as 2.10.

Anyway, my box is alive and I just flashed a newer image.

Thanks again.
Thread Closed Under Solved...