InfoServ

Full Version: Ca not found (DM800se GENUINE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
J'utilise optiflasher pour réparer l'erreur "no ca found" mais je reçois toujours le message "invalid filename".
Comment faire ?
1-don't repeat your question..

2-please by English only..

3-read this first..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
(08-07-2012, 05:25 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I have an original dreambox 800se, and I do not manage to repair “Ca not found” with optiflasher
So your box is GENUINE..
1-From here download last SSl84 "bootloader" for GENUINE box
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
2-Use optiflasher, and use "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method to flash Bootloader. Then unplug box and plug it and use "Flashing by Network lan only" to flash image "Original image only for your box"
See here how to ...
P.s: You must have Lan cable + Mini usb cable to fix "NO CA FOUND" And if you can not use optiflasher "LD1" must make donation to get Key pro to optiflasher and use Loader "LD2" for GENUINE box.
(08-07-2012, 11:21 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
2-Use optiflasher, and use "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method to flash Bootloader. Then unplug box and plug it and use "Flashing by Network lan only" to flash image "Original image only for your box"
See here how to ...
P.s: You must have Lan cable + Mini usb cable to fix "NO CA FOUND" And if you can not use optiflasher "LD1" must make donation to get Key pro to optiflasher and use Loader "LD2" for GENUINE box.

I put bootloader SSL84 for genuine box.
I made a donation and I have the keys to use “LD2”.
I use Lan cables + mini USB, and I use Loader “LD2” for GENUINE box.

When I click repair “Ca not found”, here what I obtain:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!

And then more nothing.
The software stopped and say "Do job".
Which is the problem?
Please follow tutorial as i said, i never mentioned to use (click repair “Ca not found”)
Do Exactly what i said in this thread..
((Flash bootloader SSL84 for genuine and then unplug box and flash original image))
Use :
* "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method to flash Bootloader
* "Flashing by Network lan only" to flash image (original must be)
Closed...not followed thread