Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No ca found
Thread Modes
Smile 
Hey guys, I have great problemmer restore my box to normal.e
  There was installerret open pli boot image 84b.
So I will try the second image, just to see the picture quality, and I installed OpenBlackHole_dm800se_SSL82_DTS_CrossEPG_Cron_DEBHGUI_with_AUTO-DVBT_DynDNS_v4_Jan2012.
  I was not happy with it and I restored fabric indstilling in menu.
After I got NO CA FOUND.Har tried NCF, but it hung during fase2.
So I tried optiflasher V 1.0.8b which upload boot, and after when I would flash the open pli 2.1 beta, the stoper only, and after 5min waiting when I press the do jobs, it starts over again with boot84.
On box display showing ip:192.168.1.77 serial setup
Here is on Optiflash window:
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-20120526-sim210-ssl84b.nfi
FSize: 45521584 bytes
  My box is genuine dm 800 se
Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance

Have a look here...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And flash Your bootloader (SSl) be using "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method..let us know if you solved..

Dreambox refuse not to show stop ip adress after flash loader in optiflasher. It ses ERR1#no ca found.

And my box is dm800 hd se,it not have port for rs232,but mini usb port,which I have cabel for.
Regarrds

Here is log from Dreambox Hyper Terminal
FIRST STAGE 1.0/400 {BO23456}

2ND STAGE OK, build #84 (2011-09-01)

0.000 - BCM board setup
0.000 - fp init
0.000 - ca init
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
CA invalid
OLED found!
color oled reset
NO CONFIGURATION DATA PRESENT. STOP.
lcd: * ERR01: NO CA FOUND
0.532 oled: string too long: '* ERR01: NO CA FOUND'

Yes i know you have 800se and use mini usb...
But supposed you can select port because mini connect to pc so must be have port same as usb flash or any things connect with pc...
What happened if you try to detect port?

It detect port 6,which only exist.
When I try with sunray to flash,it conect,and only detect Dm800 se,nothing mor,and than hang for some validation,but when I start enforcer to enable flash,I got on display desired IP,then I can go to web to flash imige.after flashing,ssl82,and allrusian,on rebot again same problem no ca found.

I have same problem with Optiflasher.
- DM800se
- No Ca Found After Flash image

@Friend
Try to use optiflasher and use "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method and flas direct any image include SSlxx no need to flas SSl first in this case...maybe you have some bad sectors.

@tumakha
Please read this thread first..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and

Yes,I got my dm800hd se to work.
Connect with sunray,than after detection,I force to flash with enforcer,and got my old IP adress on display -very strange!
Than I was able to conect to web and flash last working image which was:OpenBlackHole_dm800se_SSL82_DTS_CrossEPG_Cron_DEBHGUI_with_AUTO-DVBT_DynDNS_v4_Jan2012.
Before flashing with blackhole image,under web menu:Device info I can se that bootloader is #ssl79?
I dont now why I couldnt flash my box with open pli, allrusian image.
Many thanks for yours input to try to help me.

Thx...Closed under solved