Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Dreambox One
Thread Modes
Geht der Flasher auch für die Dreambox One ?
Bei mir blinkt die lampe Rot.

Better response on post RE: Dreambox OneHi
The support of Dreambox One / Two will be released soon for advanced operations
beta test under online support available at end of week .

(04-25-2021, 08:53 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Danke

(04-25-2021, 08:53 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Hallo
Ich möchte noch mal fragen ob es für die Dreambox One schon unterstützung giebt?

استاذ ياسين عايز تفعيل البرنامج
جهازى dreambox DM900
مشكلة اللمبة الحمراء

Hello! I installed a Bh image on my Dreambox One in flash, and there my problem started. I can not install another image and get fault Fatal: Target device '/dev/dreambox-rootfs' is not writable when i try to install another image.

Do you have some solution for me? Can`t find Optiflasher for this tuner still?