Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Download menu fail
Thread Modes
Better response on post Download menu failHi all, for some reason when I download a file to HDD it shows in the list then fails after a few seconds. I have deleted Ts Media completely and deleted the TSMedia folder in HDD then reinstalled. I am running Openpli with usb expander as I am using a duo2...
I need help if possible please. Thanks. Rhurbarb

Better response on post Download menu failwelcome friend
download property is assigned from the movies servers,some servers do not allow to do download.

Hi Mfara. Nice to see you again. thank you for your reply... I will try other servers here and test them out. One thing I did notice is my settings don't seem right ... as below

Download location press ok to change /media/hdd/Tsmedia/downloads
Favourite location press ok to change /media/hdd/Tsmedia

but in download MENU it reads
media/hdd/TSmedia/downloads/TSmedia/downloads

I have changed it back to Media/hdd/Tsmedia/downloads but it automatically puts it back to media/hdd/TSmedia/downloads/TSmedia/downloads

Is this directing it in the wrong location possibly as I have my image multiusb ??
or does this not effect the location

Also can you recommend a server which does work (maybe on the international page) so I can test ... I do have a vpn here
Thank you friend. Rhurbarb

Better response on post Download menu failHello
just insetting select the cache directory as example media.hdd and download will be in media/hdd/TSmedia/downloads
regarding servers no way other than testing to see if offer download property
if you have vpn and good internet then you can use torrent if is much better than classical download

Hi Mfara, thank you for your reply. I have tried the torrents but it says
invalid link when I download
free space:unmounted download path
unmounted torrents download direct

I have tried 3 torrent sites

Sorry to trouble you Friend.. Rhurbarb

Tsmedia 16 is working great but if I update to 16.3 or 17.0 they will not work unless the download location is set to media/hdd. Nested folders such as media/hdd/movie will give error "unmounted torrents download directory"
media/hdd is difficult to access from media player. Tsmedia 17.0 also does not have "search all" in movies and series.
Thanks for a brilliant app.