Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Listen to your favorite radio and music anywhere.Tunein Radio
Thread Modes
Better response on post Listen to your favorite radio and music anywhere.Tunein Radiounein Radio  3.1
 slide show from [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
The most popular internet radio,listen to your favorite music and radio anywhere.Slideshow of more than million of high quality wallpapers.
The only enigma plugin for tunein radio.

Features:
-All world internet radio stations,including your local radios while enjoying slideshow from pixabay wallpepers
-Include search by using the new virtual keyboard
-Possibility to record your radio
-Favorites 
-Add your stations and more features

setup:
copy and paste this script to telnet software(dcc,putty) after opening connection with your box
PHP Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/TuneinRadio/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh 

or 
PHP Code:
opkg install http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/TuneinRadio/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tuneinradio_3.1_all.ipk 

[Image: screenshot-298.png]
[Image: 1.png][Image: 1.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 6.png]

Thanks for pixabay for allowing to use pixabay wallpaper api
[Image: people-5365324__480.jpg]

TuneinRadio 3.9
-More features added
-style changed
-Playlist menu added to player.
-Google slideshow as default
-and may features

Attached Files
.zip   enigma2-plugin-extensions-tuneinradio_3.9_all.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 11)

TuneinRadio 4.0

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[url=http://tunisia-dreambox.info@tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/TuneinRadio/tuneinradio.mp4][/url]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hello and good morning @all...
I am new, and this is my question:

I am using the great TuneIn Radio Plugin for OPEN ATV 6.4

Is there any chance to make this great Plugin compatible
for OPEN ATV 7.0 (py3)?

Have a nice day, and thanks for your answer

Regards
jorgo

Helloooo.... Is anyone here in this Forum??

Thanks a lot.

jorgo

new version please, my not works Radio Jard from Poland, RMF FM fake works stream Poland stations,

How to uninstall ?

not works stations Radio JARD from POLAND ( Podlaskie Voivodeship) , not works stations RMF FM..........from POLAND ( RMF).

NOT login my konto in TUNEIN, and my favorite stations list...........

not My accout and Library...............

Loading----------No items found................. Radio JARD,POLAND, mp3 bitrate 192 not works....................?

User Radio...................No items found.

RMF FM ( Lesser Poland Voivodeship)..................not works, By location, Europe, Poland, RMF..............