Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Title: Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.3 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE
Thread Modes
(10-18-2020, 11:33 AM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-18-2020, 08:59 AM)sefsef Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried the plugin on TSmedia 15 and the new TSmedia 16. It gives an error message on both: "Error:No items found". Dreambox 900HD

Could you please help?

May be the source blocked by your internet provider
send to us the log from the /tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log after receiving the error "no items found" and without closing TSmedia
and use TSmedia 16.0

Thank you
I just tried again. I can log into "Watched" plugin but still gives me a similar message "No items found" when I try to open any icon or make a search.
I am attaching 2 logs.

I appreciate your help

Attached Files
.zip   TSmedia log.zip (Size: 2.48 KB / Downloads: 5)

Thanks for the log
TSmedia can not download data from watched source.

PHP Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "dg"line 71in json_request
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py"line 116in post
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/api.py"line 60in request
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py"line 533in request
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py"line 646in send
  File 
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py"line 514in send
SSLError
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.watched.com'port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/box/ping (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO', '')],)",),)) 

This commonly happened with blocked domain or ssl-certficate issue ,to confirm this from your mobile if connected to same network of your box download and open watched plugin and see if can connect or not.
if blocked also no way to see watched unless you use vpn

(10-18-2020, 02:34 PM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for the log

PHP Code:

File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
SSLError
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.watched.com'port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/box/ping (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO', '')],)",),)) 

This commonly happened with blocked domain or ssl-certficate issue ,to confirm this from your mobile if connected to same network of your box download and open watched plugin and see if can connect or not.

Many thanks bro
having read your advice, I turned off the service provider firewall and now it is working absolutely fine.
Great plugin, many thanks!

(10-18-2020, 05:51 PM)sefsef Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-18-2020, 02:34 PM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for the log

PHP Code:

File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
  File 
SSLError

Many thanks bro
having read your advice, I turned off the service provider firewall and now it is working absolutely fine.
Great plugin, many thanks!

آNice,it works with you.

Is the iptv section down again... mine is not working thx in advance

(10-27-2020, 10:02 PM)marty1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is the iptv section down again... mine is not working thx in advance

Same is down too

Bonjour tous le monde,
L 'addon Watched iptv ne fonctionne plus.

Bonsoir tout le monde,
Le serveur de retour, aujourd'hui ça marche parfaitement

Hi is there any fix for iptv UK section thx in advance..

(11-11-2020, 10:38 PM)marty1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi is there any fix for iptv UK section thx in advance..

Pls fix also USA and Germany section...
Thanks in advance
============
Everything is OK
Thank you!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield IPTV [Swift Streamz New Addon v1.0.2] / Updates Here YASSINOV 60 29,916 11-02-2023, 08:41 PM
Last Post: amiko8900
Shield Movies/Series [PLUTO TV Addon v1.0.0] EXCLUSIVE YASSINOV 6 6,931 04-27-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Aleksandrrix
Shield Movies/Series/DOC [DOCUBAY Addon v1.0.0] EXCLUSIVE YASSINOV 2 1,169 04-13-2021, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Valder2009
  VUMOO-movies and series mfaraj 8 3,831 02-16-2021, 07:33 PM
Last Post: keifra
Shield NetMedia [OK RU Addon v1.0.0] EXCLUSIVE YASSINOV 18 6,836 01-11-2021, 12:15 AM
Last Post: salahflash
  Tubitv addon mfaraj 1 1,558 06-14-2020, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jazzbass
Shield International/Russia [Zona New Addon v1.0.0] YASSINOV 2 3,698 06-14-2020, 06:17 AM
Last Post: mfaraj