Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Title: VUMOO-movies and series
Thread Modes
Better response on post VUMOO-movies and seriesVUMOO

Popular good source of old and new movies and TVshow with direct links

PHP Code:
plugin Name:movies_VUMOO_1.0.1
movies_VUMOO_1.0.1
subsection
:general
group
:International
ratings
:4

Name
:vumoo
Version
:1.0.1
Author
:TSmedia Team
Description
:Movies from https://vumoo.to

[Image: screenshot-1876.png]

[Image: screenshot-1877.png]

[Image: tsmedia.png]

Attached Files
.zip   movies_VUMOO_1.0.1.zip (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 403)

anyone has issues with this addon ?
it loads correctly, but when u click play on any movie it does not steam.

mine is the same m8 and im on version 1.0.2

It is working with me on TSmedia 16.0
may block issue, I need to see the /tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log file to see what happening'
[Image: screenshot-2079.png]

[Image: bGWHcTDX]
[Image: screenshot-2081.png]

(10-13-2020, 12:22 PM)mfaraj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is working with me on TSmedia 16.0
may block issue, I need to see the /tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log file to see what happening'

Hi mfaraj,
thanks for your reply
can u please have a look at the log file attched

Thanks

Attached Files
.zip   TSmedia.zip (Size: 1.32 KB / Downloads: 28)

mmmmmmmmmmerci

Hi,

When usung ''systemPlayer'' with this addon, the movies do not playback, however if the player is changed in TSMedia settings to ''exPlayer'' all works fine.

The only issue with ''exPlayer'' is that when tryng to use SubSupport to load subtitles everything crashes.

Can this be fixed ?

Thanks

It would be nice if you would have enclosed your crash log for the author to identify the problem.

(02-11-2021, 10:33 AM)Valder2009 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It would be nice if you would have enclosed your crash log for the author to identify the problem.

you are right, i am attaching the log, maybe someone can have a look.

Thanks

Attached Files
.rar   TSmedia.rar (Size: 3.7 KB / Downloads: 10)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield Movies/Series [PLUTO TV Addon v1.0.0] EXCLUSIVE YASSINOV 6 6,931 04-27-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Aleksandrrix
Shield Movies/Series/IPTV [WATCHED Addon v1.0.3 - Multilingual Dubbed] EXCLUSIVE YASSINOV 78 42,943 02-04-2022, 08:51 PM
Last Post: amiko8900
Shield Movies/Series/DOC [DOCUBAY Addon v1.0.0] EXCLUSIVE YASSINOV 2 1,170 04-13-2021, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Valder2009