Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Ssl59 or 62 and appropriate image need for sim2.01
Thread Modes
Hello
I had NoCa found in dm800 clon sim 2.01 and managed to repair it via patched dreamup by fornike... and via internet explorer flash option but after I try to flash first ssl84 and image with ssl84 it stucks and reports INVALID OR OLD IMAGE.

So I assume I need ssl 59 or 62 or highest 76 and I have found those ssl version but Couldnt find any image with those ssl, all links I have found are dead.

I would appreciate if someone could upoad or give me the working link to image with ssl59 or 62 or 76

Thanks

Anyonr please old ssl for sim2.01? Thanks

Hi
OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate support old booloaders for repair as you have NFIDC embedded module
for old Images with 69ssl.