Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Merlin-3-dm800-2012-04-07-ramiMAHER-e3 #ssl84b
Thread Modes
thnx mate

Please "railwayman" use THANKYOU button for Thx.. and replay for questions or explain some things.
Thank you..

Hi FairBird,
Please let me have the undermentionned required info about Merlin 3 Dm 800HD-e3//ssl84b--

Whether this image contains the following:-
TS PANEL
Emu Manager for CCcam 2.2.1
Sat Management( transponders and channels (useless in my region) removing possibility.

My box is a dm 800 Pro HD ssl 84b sim2.10(can install also sim2,01 image ??)

MANY thanks for your guidance.

From last...you have sim2.10 so i don't thing so your box accept image with sim2.01 (
If you want to experiment at your own risk)..
Merlin image good one, if you want Tspanel you can download and install manually or best way from Optiflasher pro you can install it online and from Tspanel you can download every things you want Cams, plugins ...etc.

if my box is showing <NO CA FOUND> and i flash in image with dreamup will the box be ok?...i have dm800hd pvr how can i know which sim is inside?....Thanks in advance for any help.

From LCD front screen ...after turn on power see what sim you have ...
Sim201 or Ferrari or multimedia?
And another way open your box and see what kind of sim you have..

how yo update this image using the addon manager and avoiding boot problem ??
It s possible with ferrari s sim.

No Update for clone box, just for genuine box ...if you make update clone box will be stop and not boot again..
About Ferrari sim you can google under "Dreambox Made in China OEM" you will find official forum for ferrari sim and from there download what you need from images..

(11-10-2012, 06:56 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hihihihi...See the name "fairbird" it is my plugin and my solution and it is just for Ferrari sim ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newnigma2 v3.3.2-dm800-ramiMAHER #ssl84b erolbaser 11 16,906 06-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: pisces
  BlackHole-1-7-0-dm800HD-ramiMAHER #ssl84b ashqar 3 14,813 03-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: mario50
  OpenEmbedded-dm800hd-0707212-SIM2-SSL84b-ByYASSINOV kwabh 5 7,223 09-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Last Post: peggybobby
  sim2-dm800-OoZooN-Image-dm800-3.2#84a-Wahidbel 0 3,977 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Merlin-3-dm800hd-2011-19-11-ramiMAHER #ssl84a 0 4,552 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: