Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Yet another CA NOT FOUND PROBLEM - DM 800hd sim 2.10
Thread Modes
Hello.
I've got a clone dm800 HD with sim 2.10.
I've got the no CA FOUND.

So...i've got Windows 7 32bits and latest optiflasher.
I've also a USB to rs232 cabke. Its a null modem cable with FTDI chip and the latest drivers.

I connect the cable to DM.
Start OF.
Select com port
Select mode1 for rs232 
Ld1 (the only that a can use)
Click on CA REPAIR and select sim 2.10 84d BL
DO JOB
Message to power on DM
I power on, and nothing appens.

What could be?
Port configuration?
Drivers?
Any one can point to anywhere?
Thanks

(12-12-2018, 04:53 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Its a FTDI to USB cable.
The drivers are correctly installed.

To confirm connection i jumped pin 2 and 3, and openned a telnet connection on COM3 port using Putty,
The connection is established and all that a type is transmited to RS232... the lights blink.

Is it possible that the rs232 port on dream is faulty?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunray sr4 800se sim a8p problem giurik 0 809 09-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: giurik