Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: ERR0R NO CARD FOUND
Thread Modes
Hello Yassinov,

I have a DM800 with error ERR0R NO CARD FOUND because i flashed my DM800 HD with wrong Image
Can not do anything
i try it with optiflasher pro
My Dreambox has sim201
its not clone its original DM
I have a laptop with win 10 and i tried with usb Serial rs 232
when i try with repair no Card found Option in Advanced mode,your Programm freeze it and i can see only busy but after hours it moves nothing and i must closed your Program from Task Manager.
Have you any idea? what can i do or what i do wrong

thank you and greetings from Germany

(04-18-2018, 09:38 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Also check your sim card & try to clean it then repeat the repair operation .

Thank you but i tried several times what do you say and what i read in to the link,but i never see Dm800 detected or something,only ´´busy´´ but always 0 procent :(

(04-18-2018, 02:13 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Also one of reasons it could be that you have a damaged sim card .
Have you tried to flash the ssl only using RS232 without Lan ?

How i do damaged, i dont know ? i dont touch the sim Card until today, i do at only wrong Image (my is original and i put it clone Image and then,i receive no Card found mistake.And my cable is rs 232 usb cable. My laptop has win10,from this reason i went to internet cafe, it was there XP PC,i installed first your program, but there was the problem,your program wont accept my Serial and gives always the mistake,the Serial is fake or something else :) now i´m home here is with Serial your program no problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2*DM8000f simcard Error No CA released card&clean Grippen 2 2,556 08-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  DM800HD SE Ferarri Card liberosk 3 3,457 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: fairbird