Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: com port not detected
Thread Modes
Hi,

box is dm800se clone and I have the NO CA FOUND message on boot :-(

I have tried to recover using the mini USB on the rear of the box. The PC does not detect the attached device. I only get COM1, rather than a new device like COM4.

Can you suggest if there is a tool that may be able to recover the STB.

On windows7, 64bit.

many thanks!

update: I was using a charge only cable. The universal dreamup now connects, but doesn't complete with success.

If you can recommend a tool here that would remove the problem that would be great!

many thanks.

I found a tool DB NCF repair tool SIM2 ed v2.1 by YASSINOV

Tried ssl82,ssl84 and ssl84a.

The log says starting repair [NO CA FOUND]] injecting phase 1...
Finalizing job Phase2... please wait...
Status=100%
Button bar at botton says busy.

DB says: SIM2&4 192.168.1.77 *** SERIAL MODE

When I disconnect and reboot the DB, back to NO CA FOUND.

I'm happy to donate to get a tool that will help recover DB, any pointers would be of help.

Thanks!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can`t select com port makedonce 0 1,109 06-18-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post: makedonce
  NO CA FOUND & service port seems to be unusable lta01 9 4,796 02-15-2015, 11:57 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! ThEdOvEz 7 6,285 01-27-2015, 11:50 PM
  Failed open Com Port adisolar 1 3,352 11-04-2014, 11:07 PM