Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40%
Thread Modes
Hi! I can't flash new image on my 800SE clone box sim 2.10, because stuck on about 40%. I received the old image from the seller with SSL84A and that I can upload with optiflasher and working.
But if I try newer SSL84D OpenPli image the optiflaser say this: wrong architecture (the image is good, because I can upload it another 800SE box) What can I do with this? Or can you suggest me a newer image wich is maybe working? Maybe the image size is to big and the flash chip is bad somewhere? Can I fix this with software? Please Help me!

First try to upgrade bootloder (SSl84D). So flash ssl84D then close box and open it again. Then If bootloader upgrade success then try to flash any new image.
Try to flash it with optiflasher or by web browser.

I tryed it. I can flash ssl84D without problem but after the upgrade isn't working. On the browser stopping somwhere 40% and the optiflasher say the same: wrong architecture.

The funny things is what I don't say in my first post: Before this problem I used the box about 3 months with Openpli 4.0 image with ssl84D without problem. But want to flash a new fresh OpenPli image because want to sell it. So I don't know what happend with it, but now only working with old images. Maybe the flash chip is broken?

Try to use another PSU maybe damage ..
and also try to flash images with bad sectors ..

Tryed another power supply and flash image with bad sectors too. Nothing change... :(

There is some of sim2 is not from sim2 company (It is Fake on sim2) and doesn't accept new bootloader.
I don't know If your sim one of those sims ..

Please upload two photos from both of side to your sim.

(08-04-2017, 09:28 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is some of sim2 is not from sim2 company (It is Fake on sim2) and doesn't accept new bootloader.
I don't know If your sim one of those sims ..

Please upload two photos from both of side to your sim.

I can make pictures, but what I said before I use this box with openpli 4.0 with 84d ssl but now I can only upload old openpli image 2.1 with 84b ssl image only and stock Chinese firmware with 84a ssl.

Now receive another new 800SE and have the same problem. Want to upload the new OpenPli 6.0 and about half way it stopped the firmware uploading and the browser disconnect. Now the box the same the older box. Only accept the old images. What is happens with this?
I can uploaf 84d ssl success but when I try the image like OpenPli 4.0 with 84d ssl it stopped. If I try with optiflasher it say something wrong after upload immediately. So what now? The seller can't tell me any suggestions. Please help me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  clone dm800hd cant flash new image stuck on 1% icepopa 0 2,030 09-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: icepopa
  Flash image or bootloader with Recoverd bad sectors by Interface browser fairbird 0 15,698 07-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DM 500HD genuine - green light flashing stuck Jiri56 2 7,553 05-04-2013, 03:05 PM
  No dchp after flashing image using flash opti paperbag76 6 6,632 09-13-2012, 03:19 PM