Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM500HD V1 Sim2.10 No CA Found no luck with optiflasher
Thread Modes
My 500HD was bricked following an image flash gone wrong. Tried various things but nothing ever changes when I look at the boot sequence with Putty. There is no life on the lan port whatever I try (no LEDs on and no dhcp connection)
Using NCF repair tool it hangs on "Finalizing job phase 2...Please wait" The program is also crashed and the only way to shut it down is using ctrl alt del (Win 7 Ultimate).
Using Optiflasher 3.0.0 in advanced mode 2 it goes as far as "Second Stage OK! Boot success and ready for job process!" and it changes from "Busy" to "Do Job>>" The I select Write Bootloader/update select a boot loader, get the file size and then nothing. During all these attempts the line at the bottom consistently displays "Status : disconnected"
When I look at the boot up sequence with Putty I get exactly the same as before. I am getting the feeling that Optiflasher is only pretending to do something, but in reality it does not write anything at all to box. What am I doing wrong? Please note that I tried both with a router with domain 192.168.1.. and a crossed cable to my PC, but no sign of life ever from the network connection. HELP PLEASE

What did you do exactly ?! short answer please ..
Is flash WRONG image ONLY?!

IF yes ... Then You need only to flash new image to Sim2 OR at lest Correct bootloder (If you sure your box Is sim2 100%)
so read those Topics ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thanks for quick reply. I started the problem with a wrong flash. Before the box was fine. Then I tried various ways to reflash it but everything failed (sorry lost track of what I actually did) and things got progressivley worse. At one point I could still use the LAN connection and flash via a browser (but this atempot also failed) then tried the yassinov programs and ended up with a completely screwed up box. I am absolutely positive I have a sim2.10 (removed and cleaned also). As in my previous post I have tried all possible combinations in optiflasher but nothing ever changes nor is the LAN ever activated. Perhaps I am not following the correct sequence as I am now totally confused. I tried to follow the sequence given in the first post you indicated but it does not work with me as the LAN is and remains dead.
Any more ideas?

1-Follow that photos (And do exactly what Johnny-burrp said).
2-You need xp win (If win 7 not help you).
3-Important things Yon need Lan + mini usb cables to gather connect from pc to box to solve your problem (without mini usb) no hope.

Thanks again. I had tried everything before, but worth trying again. So here we go:

Dreambox connected with correct usb cable and cross over lan cable with PC port set to 192.168.1.10.
1) Run JapharFlasher (unpatched dreamups 1.3.3.9 or 12 does not recognize dreambox after sending flash loader, when things used to work all I had to do was switch off and then back on again to carry on) with recover bad sector selected.
2) Flash loader finishes and it tells me it is now in HTTP mode (well it is not as there are no LAN led on and a scan of ip address does not reveal any new address for the dreambox)
3) Press Flash and select SSL84 (doesn't matter what I select as it does not work anyway).
4) It hangs on "Calculating checksum".

Now with Optiflasher. Same hook up for dreambox as before.
1) Select the correct com port, select Advanced Mode 2 and select Repair[NO CA FOUND], pick DM500HD sim 2.10 SSL84
2) Press “Do Job” and switch on the box. Optiflasher progresses to “Boot success & ready for job process”
3) Command button returns to “Do job”. Switch off the box
4) Select Write image and switch on the box again
5) Click on Get My Image Socket and select Sim2.10
6) Swith on the box and get “error #11004”
I tried the same once more and this time I got Socket Error #11054. Note that the LAN remains dead as usual.
I have scrren dumps of the various stages above if they could be useful, but I do not know how to add the here.
I am stumped

1-Yout box is sim2 (Why you try to use JapharFlasher?!) it is not fro your box it si for Japhar sim only.
2-Did you tried win (XP) as I wrote ?!
3-About 11004 and 11054 that mean (connection error) ..
-Maybe from cables (mini usb or lan)
-Maybe from windows.

As I wrote and Johnny-burrp also (Win xp is the solution) ..

Japharflasher because it seemed to work a bit better. When I tried various versions of Dreamup it would not recognize the box after sending the flash loader as I said. I even tried with the "Enforcer" that activates the Flashing button even if the box is not recognized, but then got the same results, i.e. "Calculating checksum".
I did not try with XP as I haven't got it installed on any computer, but I tried with Optiflasher in compatibility mode. I will now install XP and give it another go. I fear though that what is gone badly wrong is my sim card. Is it possible I have messed it up?

You can try to remove sim carefully and clean it from dust then return it back in same place exactly.
Also If your problem still happens try another PSU (power supply adapter), other lan cable and other mini usb cable.

Thanks, but alredy tried all that with no impruvement. The fundamental question is: is it possible to damage the sim card, especially by using the Sector recovery option in Optiflasher?

Sector recovery, Just for internal box flash. It has nothing to do with the sim (NEVER)
Yes maybe your sim damage (But this 10%) Not sure.

You have software issue not hardware ..and (“error #11004”) (Error #11054) It is error connection as I said.
-Maybe from pc
-Maybe from Cables
-Maybe from box

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND mazda0000 6 7,611 11-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: mourad annaba
  [SOLVED] No CA Found (DM500HD - Sim2.10) mis 2 3,955 07-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND - The IP Adress not show on display yald 14 13,311 07-05-2015, 01:07 AM
  [SOLVED] No CA Found (dm800hd - Sim2.01) kaudanaku33 5 5,089 10-07-2014, 07:12 PM
  [SOLVED] No CA found ( 800hd - Sim2.10) RaSk 7 7,798 03-12-2014, 03:09 AM
  [SOLVED] No CA Found (DM800 - Sim2.10) alanmoo 10 8,988 02-06-2014, 10:24 PM
  [SOLVED] NO CA found (DM800-Sim2) claude1000 13 11,460 01-23-2014, 08:31 PM
  [SOLVED] error no ca found (DM800-Sim2.01) diogoasisti 5 13,668 06-01-2013, 06:28 PM
  No Ca Found (800se-sim2.10) benben 6 5,457 02-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Last Post: benben
Tongue [SOLVED] Help please error #10051 (NO CA Found - Sim2.01) gorkaz 8 8,152 11-13-2012, 05:10 PM