Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND)
Thread Modes
Better response on post DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND)Hi all.

I'll try and keep this short.

I have a DM800 HD SE A8P (Clone) I've been flashing various images into the box over the last week or so without any problems.

I then found that images that I had previously flashed into the box no problem were coming up with the "INVALID" (Or Old Version) message.

I looked at the device information tab on the web interface and noticed that the bootloader version had gone down to an earlier version originally it was version 84

I can't remember the number of the earlier version to which it had changed but after a little homework I thougth that this must be the problem.

I then tried to flash the version 84 bootloader into the box and ended up with the dreaded "R01 NO CA FOUND" message on the front display.

After some messing around I have managed to communicate with the box using Dreamup.

I can get Dreamup to the point were it says "BOX IS NETWORKED IN HTTP MODE" but if I attempt to flash an imagine into the box it just goes to "Calculating Checksum" and stays there.

Please someone tell me that I can recover this box and that I haven't turned it into a doorstop.

Any help and advice would really be very much appreciated.

Thank you and regards, The Soulman.

Are you sure your sim card is (A8P)?!
If yes then your box as like original (Genuine) box ..
Flash to your box only original images not patched ... and the bootloader to your box should be this one for original box [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

About how to fix No ca found please read and follow this topic ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

and this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(06-04-2017, 09:15 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

About how to fix No ca found please read and follow this topic ..

and this topic

Hello Fairbird and thank you for your reply.

Display would normally show "SIM2 & 4" when booting and was sold using A8P SIM (Clone) and was advertised as being able to accept original dreambox images.

In previous times I have flashed EDG NEMESIS / Dream- Elite (Metro mod by SPARK) / OpenPLi V4 JAPHAR IPTV / and Blackhole images on the DM800 HD SE without any problems.

It was only when I could not flash images into the receiver that I realised that the bootloader version had changed from 84 (2011-09-01) to an earlier version and then tried to flash the original bootloader version 84 back into the box that I have caused this "NO CA FOUND" problem.

I will have a look at the links that you have kindly provided and hope that I can get the receiver working once more.
(Do you think the receiver can be recovered)

I'm very grateful for any help and advice offered.

Thank you and regards, The Soulman.

Before any things, We Should be to know what kind of (sim) card ..
So remove sim card and see what sim card you have exactly?!

(06-04-2017, 10:52 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Before any things, We Should be to know what kind of (sim) card ..
So remove sim card and see what sim card you have exactly?!

Ok Fairbird, I've removed the SIM for inspection.

SIM is White in colour and has "Dreambox Security SIM A8P" on one side and just has the SIM itself on the other side. (No writing)

Regards, The Soulman.

(06-05-2017, 11:15 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you Yassinov.

Your help and advice is much appreciated.

Please could you give me a "Step by step" novices guide to using the OptiFlasher program and exactly which items I have to flash to get my receiver back up and running.

Thank you and regards, the Soulman.

Thank you all for your help and advice.

DM800 HD SE flashed with image and back up and running.

Regards, The Soulman.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bios NO CA Found clone DM800SE V2(sunray) machiavel44 12 17,358 04-25-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: RomanAript
  err01 no ca found dm800se A8P Josi 7 9,359 04-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Last Post: larsonbis
  800hd se NO CA Found Japhar sim orlando123 1 3,103 07-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: orlando123
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,462 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  NO CA FOUND DM800HD SIM 201 chezmoi1974 2 4,389 11-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: chezmoi1974
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND mazda0000 6 7,607 11-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: mourad annaba
  [Request] Drteambox 800SE Clone mit A8P SIM Topic 0 1,951 11-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Topic
  dm800se (No CA Found Repair) estar SSL 84 aaaaa34 5 10,430 02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Topic
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P wont turn on vinche1964 1 2,731 02-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P problem NO CA FOUND belmanski 5 6,359 12-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Last Post: fairbird